MONTANA SPRAY PAINT
MONTANA TECH SPRAYS
MONTANA EFFECT SPRAYS
ACRYLIC Marker & Ink
Montana GRANIT Effect Spray is a water-based special effect spray paint with fine plastic particles for a deceivingly realistic granite effect. Watch the video for all application related information.
– Granite effect for objects such as picture frames, canvases or furniture
– Structure spray
– Refinement of polystyrene
– Washable with water within 30min
– Only water-proof when sealed with a few coats of Montana Varnish and substrate treatment with corresponding Primer.
– Not recommended for outdoor use
Shake can vigorously for 2-3 minutes before use. Apply spray strokes from left to right in a crossing over motion (cross-coating) for best results. Apply GRANIT effect at a distance of 20-30cm from substrate. Very even surfaces should be sanded slightly. GRANIT is applicable on wood, metal, paper, glass, ceramics, porcelain, cardboard, primed canvas, stone, polystyrene and other paintable acrylic materials. Pre-prime surface with Montana Texture Spray to achieve a more realistic stone like effect. For application on styrofoam no pre-priming is required. Can be washed of with water within 30mins of application if requiered. Can be over painted when fully dry and cured (after min. 36-48hours), with Montana GOLD, BLACK or WHITE (Nitro-Combi or Acrylic lacquers). Can also be applied over Montana ACRYLIC paint. Seal with Montana VARNISH for a better protection. GRANIT Effect must be totally cured (after 24-48hours) before sealing!
Always test spray on a non-visible area to check the compatibility of lacquer
or paint. For optimal lifespan, store cans with the nozzle on.
PRODUCT NAME: Montana Cans EFFECT GRANIT
HS CODE: 32082090
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Germany
NOZZLE: especially for this spray (Look out! Can not compatible with our other spray heads, because Male valve.
RECOMMENDED NOZZLES: For male valves
PRESSURE LEVEL: High pressure
GLOSS LEVEL (60° angle according to DIN 67530): matte (factor not measurable)
HEAT RESISTANCE: Up to 80°C (176°F)
COVERAGE: good, for the application of light colour shades on dark substrates it is recommended to prepaint with a light-coloured prime
OVERPAINTING: Can be overpainted with Synthetic- or Acrylic Lacquer after approx. 36-48 hours drying time
DRYING TIME AT 20°C (68°F) AND 50% RELATIVE HUMIDITY:
- Dust/Touch dry: approx. 10/60 min.
- Overpainting after 24h
- Fully cured after 24h
Drying time depends on temperature, humidity and thickness of coating.
OPTIMAL PROCESSING CONDITIONS:
- Temperature 10° - 25°C/50 - 77°F
- Surface temperature 5° - 40°C/40 - 105°F
- Air humidity max. 60%
SHELF LIFE / STORAGE: 5 years with proper storage (10°-25°C, relative humidity of max. 60%).
- Dangerous goods class 2.1
- Shake the can well for at least 3 minutes
- Spray distance should be at least 20cm/8in
- Very smooth surfaces should be lightly sanded.
- Can be used on wood, metal, glass, ceramics, porcelain, paper, cardboard, stone and paintable plastics.
- A more realistic result can be achieved if a stone like ground is first created on the substrate with Montana Texture Spray.
- When used as a texture spray, the dried granite layer should simply be painted over with any colour effect or clear varnish.
- When applied on polystyrene, no previous primer is necessary.
- In order to increase the lifetime, the Granit Effect should be coated with Montana Tech Varnish.
- Can be combined with acrylic markers and conventional acrylic paints.